Thursday 12 June 2014

| Visuals Production

Along with my music I also produced a series of Visuals to complement my audio in terms of actual moving images, where I originally wanted to explore.


I first tried creating visuals for Melting Dreamscapes but It initially appeared pretty slow and out of pace with what I originally wanted. Also I didn't feel like the colours fitted for the sounds which were alot more aggressive which should have yellow/redish colours.



I tried a better method with Silent Hill which came out really good. I chose a better composition for the moving strips I collected from the wave display in my music making program. I found the waves being produced central and then expanding outwards far more successful that just moving in and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment