Sunday 8 June 2014

| Audio Production : ALBUM RELEASE!

Yes, Posted a new collection of music just before I end my Final Major Project (or will I). Had a bunch of fun again with this one like I always do so I hope you will too. Unsure how I've gotten 17k views on my google+ page, can't believe people have conformed to google+ but anyway, I've recently been pulling away from using traditional media and into more digital. Evidence of my transition comes from moving into Visual-Audio media forms and digital manipulation of photography and drawings and then even using them to create music whilst I turn alsorts of colourful buttons. My most recent creation is 'Bit Degradation' but I still suggest listening to my most favourite album, 'Candy Coated Nightmares'. Click on the images below!

                

No comments:

Post a Comment